Journal- wound up the day around Taipei 101

/ 2016/11/06 /








I am in the Taipei 101, which was the most highest building from 2004 to 2010 worldwide.  I am totally Taiwanese, this the first time I visited the much-know sight, it's strange I know, but it's true. I think I had not cared about this until  I went to Burj Khalifa in 2014, what a inspired feeling!



Here I would like to share my partners with you- my young bro and- my vocabulary note!




The image remain me something is important to me in ordinary life!

I think my brother definitely will not forget this simple trip, it is the most special and unique than his dull life. However, I cannot promised one day I will not slip my mind, so I WROTE them down.

By the way, I bought the IETLS 11 and the original- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend, what a pity that I am not able to see the novel until my IELTS test in December!! 







0 意見:

 
Copyright © 2010 Miss dream, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger